Below are the basic principles of processing personal data of our customers or visitors to the website morethannuts.cz, prepared on the basis of Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement. these data, as amended (hereinafter “GDPR”). The purpose of this statement is to inform you about the protection of your personal data and your related rights.
- Administrator and processor of personal data
The administrator of personal data is Lancer International s.r.o., with its registered office at Platnéřská 90/13, 110 00 Prague 1 – Old Town, IČ: 07628111, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under file no. No. C 302998.
We operate our e-shop on the WordPress WooCommerce platform, which is a processor of personal data.
- On what basis and for what purpose do we process personal data?
As part of our business activities, the necessary personal data is collected, processed and stored, which are necessary to process your order, inquiry, or demand, as well as to make the delivery of goods by the carrier. We do not need special consent for the processing of personal data when fulfilling the rights and obligations under the purchase contract, the GDPR assumes it.
We also use your e-mail address for possible sending of newsletters, if you agree. Pursuant to Act 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services, as amended, we may send you commercial communications if you have given us your consent or have not refused to send such communications. You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time, or state that you are not interested in a business message, by e-mail to email@example.com or in another more user-friendly way on an automatic basis (eg the “unsubscribe” button).
If you register a user account on the morethannuts.cz web interface, you give us consent (in addition to registration) to the processing of your personal data associated with its use.
Based on your consent, personal data is also processed using cookies (Article 10).
- Scope of personal data processing
We process your personal data, which you enter when ordering on this site or when inquiring or any question you write to our e-mails.
This is (in the case of an order) specifically the name, surname, telephone number, billing and delivery address, e-mail address. In the case of a complaint, we process the data related to the order and the complaint itself, we may require a bank account number for a refund. With the chosen method of payment through the payment gateway of third parties, we do not have access to your card details.
In case of distribution of our newsletters, we process your e-mail address.
In the case of your registration in a user account, we process the data you enter in the user account (especially name and surname, login, e-mail, telephone, billing and delivery address, data on your orders, documents, discounts, or product reviews).
- Provision of personal data to third parties
We pass on the personal data of each customer who does not wish to pick up the goods at our premises only to the carriers for the purpose of delivering the goods or products ordered by you on our e-shop. We only pass on contact details (especially the delivery address and telephone number) and, if applicable, the amount to these entities, if you have chosen payment by cash on delivery.
Your personal data to the necessary extent is then further processed by an external accountant or tax advisor.
If the legal conditions for the violation of your right to personal data protection by public authorities are met, we are forced to transfer all or some of your personal data to law enforcement agencies, the Office for Personal Data Protection, the public authorities concerned or other EU bodies.
- Time of personal data processing
We process your personal data from the execution of the order to the issuance of the invoice or EET receipt and delivery of the goods, then for a period of 10 years. If you have given us consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending newsletters, your personal data is processed for a period of 5 years from the date of granting the consent. We send our customers a business message with news by e-mail. If you no longer wish us to further process your personal data and not send you a business message, you can simply unsubscribe from it (Article 2).
We process personal data and other data in the user account for the period of its active use, no later than 5 years from your last login, or until its cancellation by you.
If the processing period expires, your personal data is deleted and shredded in paper form.
- Security of personal data
When moving on the e-shop, your data is protected by our electronic security systems. Your personal data is protected against unauthorized access, misuse or loss. As protection against security breaches, we also use limited access to business premises and minimize the number of employees who come into contact with your data.
- What are your rights in connection with your personal data?
According to GDPR you have the right to:
- for information (eg on the purpose of data processing and the legal basis for processing)
- to access your personal data,
- on the portability of your personal data,
- to correct or supplement inaccurate personal data,
- to limit the processing of your personal data,
- raise an objection to the processing of personal data,
- to delete personal data without undue delay (only if there is no other legal reason),
- to revoke consent to the processing of personal data,
- not be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- How can you object to the processing of personal data?
If you do not want us to process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you can file an objection. We will then not process your personal data for the purpose, provided that there is no legitimate reason to continue processing your personal data.
- Contacts for communication related to personal data protection
If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data, or you want to object to the processing of personal data, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Platnéřská 90/13, 110 00 Prague 1. In order to comply with your request, it is it is necessary for us to verify that this is you. This is to prevent unauthorized access to personal data by persons for whom it is not intended.
- measuring traffic to our website and interest in individual sections,
- operation of our site and facilitation of your purchase.
Such processing is possible thanks to regulations (GDPR, Act No. 110/2019 Coll., On the processing of personal data). This allows us the so-called legitimate interest.
We also use so-called marketing cookies on our website, based on your consent. We use them to subsequently target our advertising.
Our website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behavior of website visitors and other targeting of advertising – this mode can be set within the browser settings or by using an anonymous browser window.
Cookies that we collect in order to measure website traffic and generate statistics regarding traffic and visitor behavior on our website are assessed in the form of a collective unit and thus in an anonymous form, which does not allow the identification of an individual. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website are always kept only for the time necessary for its operation.
Collected cookies process for us:
- Google Analytics provider Google Ireland Ltd., Google BuildingGordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland, subject to its terms and conditions, which can be found here until the collection of cookies is completed.
- Sklik service provider, operated by Seznam.cz, a.s., registered office Radlická 3294/10, 150 00 Prague 5 – Smíchov, in accordance with its conditions, which can be found here.
- a Facebook service provider, operated by Facebook Inc., located at 1601 WillowRoad, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, in accordance with its terms and conditions, which can be found here.
We store cookies for the period specified below for each type of cookie.